3Detection and Identification
- Chemical Warfare Agent Detection
- 1MM2 - Mobile Mass spectrometer for reconnaissance vehicles
- 2RAID series - Rapid Alarm and Identification Devices based on proven IMS technology
- 3RAPID - FT-IR Stand-off detector for atmospheric pollutants
- Personal Chemicals Agent Detector
- 1uRAID - The compact, flexible and reliable personal detector
- Chemical Emergencies & Demilitarisation
- 1E2M - Enhanced Environmental Mass Spectrometer for mobile on-site analysis
- 2Mobile-IR - Portable FT-IR Spectrometer
- 3NIGAS - System for non-invasive identification of explosives and CWA
- 1VeroTect - Real-time generic biodetector
- 2pTD - Automated on-site detection of toxins
- 3M-BL Automated on-site detection of bacterial and viral pathogens
- 4MALDI Biotyper - Software tool for reliable identification of unknown microorganisms (BMA)
- 3-03Radiation and Nuclear
- 1SVG 2 - The new generation of nuclear radiation detectors
- 2RAID-XP, RAID-AFM (NC version) - Innovative and flexible instruments for NC detection
Bruker Daltonics – since 30 years a trusted manufacturer of CBRNE detection equipment – offers and constantly improves their sophisticated CBRNE product line and this way tries to help counter chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear and explosive threats. State-ofthe-art technology, ruggedized design and modular accessories allow flexible and extensive applications.
The complete product line for CBRNE detection
CBRNE technology has always been the core competence of Bruker Daltonics. We were the first supplier who covered the complete range of chemical, biological and nuclear detection. Bruker is specialized in development, engineering and manufacturing of military hardened and easy-to-use analytical systems and is ISO9001 certified. The product line supports all possible use cases for the detection of various threats.
Systems for CBRNE Defence
Bruker solutions includes personal and handheld point detectors as well as detection systems for reconnaissance vehicles, battle tanks, shipboard or stationary use. Bruker provides sophisticated CBRNE software solutions for instrument control and systems integration.
Safety & Security
Bruker equipment supports not only the response teams from Fire Departments, Police, Customs and Civil Defence in addition, major events such as summits, concerts, parades and sporting events can be targets for terrorist attacks. Harbours, ports, airports and public buildings are also sensitive to the release of hazardous agents. Bruker detection equipment can be integrated into monitoring systems for these critical infrastructures using combinations of both static and mobile detection systems.
Bruker offers a wide product range including
- Mobile Mass Spectrometers
- Ion Mobility Spectrometers
- Stand-off detectors based on passive FTIR
- FTIR ATR ruggedized Spectrometers
- Radiation Meters
- Neutron Induced Gamma Spectrometry
- Generic Biological Aerosol detectors
- PCR and ELISA based biological identifiers
Bruker CBRNE equipment is in service with armed and naval forces, civil defence and first responders worldwide. Our instruments are part of major reconnaissance vehicles in the world like the CBRNRS Fox or the Korean K-216 and part of the chemical and/or radiological detection system of ships like the German frigate F123/124 and the MEKO 100. The systems are also an integrated part of the protection system within German and Swedish Coast Guard ships.
Bruker Daltonics is continually improving its products and reserves the right to change specifications without notice. "(C)" BDAL06-2012, CBRN#285101
*quote from the brochure of "Product Overview - The CBRNE Detection Specialists"*